By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Important Information

Our main goal is to provide you with a pleasent, clean and comfortable dining experience. In order to meet this goal we ask for your assitance with bussing your tables, throwing out your disposables and refraining from taking food, dishes and utensils from the dining area.

What do I do if I lose my meal card?

Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you, lost cards must be reported immediately to the College Business Office. You can contact the business office at (541) 885-1813

Upon notification (during regular business hours), the Meal Plan account will be suspended and computer access changes made to prevent the use of the lost card. A replacement card fee must be paid to the Cashier at the Business Office, then the receipt is taken to the College Information Desk where a new ID card can be issued. Once a new ID card is issued you will need to return to the Business office to have the card and your meal plan reactivated.

Who do I talk to if I have food allergies?

Please contact our General Manager in the Dining Services Office by calling: (541)591-8596.
Or stop by our office located on second floor in the Student Union Building.

What are Owl Bucks?

Commuter students, apartment students, faculty and staff can all dine on campus and make you purchases easily with Owl Bucks. Owl Bucks do not expire until the end of the year and can be used at any of the Sodexo dining locations on campus. They work just like a pre-paid debit card and funds can be re added at anytime if you run out.

Visit us in the Dining Services office in the College Union to setup your Owl Bucks account. The office is open weekdays from 8am - 5pm

Do Meal Swipes Expire?

Meal Swipes expire at the end of each term, however Owl Bucks do not expire until the end of the academic year.

Can I change my meal plan if it does not fit my needs?

Yes, Changing to a larger or smaller meal plan can be done during the week of school. Changing to a larger plan can be done anytime duringthe term directly through the dining office. All other changes must be requested by the College Business. For more information please contact a service representative at 541-885-1813

Where can I use my meal plan?

You can use Meal Swipes in The MarketPlace Cafe or you can exchange a meal swipe for a Take-3 combo in Duffies or The Bistro. Your Owl Bucks can be used at any of the Sodexo Dining Locations on Campus ( including The MarketPlace Cafe). If you run out of Meal Swipes you will just need to pay the door price either with your Owl Bucks, Cash or by Credit Card.

If I'm not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?

If you live off-campus, you can purchase one of our meal plans by visiting the Dining Services Office. If you have questions, call (541) 885-1076 or e-mail or visit our website at:

In This Section

Oregon Institute of Technology | Dining Services | 3201 Campus Drive | Klamath Falls, OR 97601 | tel. (541) 885-1076 | Contact Us